Solving a weighty problem: systematic review and meta-analysis of nutrition interventions in severe mental illness
vol. 210 no. 2 110-118
- Received October 20, 2015.
- Revision received August 31, 2016.
- Accepted September 6, 2016.
- Published online 1 February 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© The Royal College of Psychiatrists 2017.
- Scott B. Teasdale⇑,
- Philip B. Ward,
- Simon Rosenbaum,
- Katherine Samaras and
- Brendon Stubbs
- Scott B. Teasdale, BNutrDiet, Keeping the Body in Mind Program, South Eastern Sydney Local Health District, Bondi Junction, and School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, Sydney; Philip B. Ward, PhD, School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Schizophrenia Research Unit, South Western Sydney Local Health District, and Ingham Institute for Applied Medical Research, Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia; Simon Rosenbaum, PhD, School of Medical Sciences, University of New South Wales, Sydney; Katherine Samaras, MBBS, PhD, Department of Endocrinology, St Vincent's Hospital, and Diabetes and Obesity Program, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia; Brendon Stubbs, PhD, MCSP, Physiotherapy Department, South London and Maudsley National Health Service Foundation Trust, London, and Health Service and Population Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London, London, UK
- Correspondence: Scott Teasdale, Bondi Community Centre, 26 Llandaff St, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022, Australia. Email:
Declaration of interest